Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wal-Mart People

This is my addition to the well known collection on the People of Wal-Mart. Every single time I go to Wal-Mart I see some pretty strange and peculiar people. These are the ones who are in the top of that list:


This girl makes the honorable mention list because of her outfit choice.  She is wearing Ugg style boots, running shorts, and a hooded sweatshirt.  It just doesn't go.

This is a guy, wearing a wig, a jean skirt, black boots, and a jean jacket.  Dressed in drag, essentially.  I call him Tootsie.




When I first saw this guy I immediately thought "Crocodile Hunter." Yes he has a really big knife, about two feet long, hanging from his hip. Yes, he is wearing a leather vest. Yes, his belt is a strange concoction of randome items. And this is the kicker, he is wearing a woven cowboy hat that has a rattlesnake wrapped around the top with the mouth open and fangs exposed. Take a close look, it is hilarious! I have seen him at Wal-Mart several times, and everytime it makes me laugh.  I have now deemed him "Rattlesnack Man."



No comments:

Post a Comment