Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why my name is The!


I want to start out saying I love google.  And it is a fierce and loyal love.  But today when I was setting up this very blog, I was having trouble,  I thought I was naming my blog and in fact I was changing my name on my google account’s profile.  So I changed my name to The to try and get the name of our blog right, then google says since people normally don’t change their names in the real world you are limited to changing you name on google to once every three months.  So now my name on my google profile and thus on this blog is The.  Thank you google I have never wanted to change my name but if I did I would change it to The for sure. 

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. Now I get to call you The for three months. It will really clear up the confusion at class, when other people have the same name as you. I have never heard of anyone named The before.

    ReplyDelete