Sunday, February 26, 2012

And the winner is...

So, the Oscars were tonight.  And of the five categories, which I previously predicted, I was wrong on only one...80% isn't bad, I guess.  I thought Viola Davis would win for Best Actress in a Leading Role.  The actual winner was Meryl Streep in The Iron Lady. 

I thought it was a good show.  Billy is always a good choice. How great was Octavia Spencer's speech?  She so deserved to win.  And the Cirque show was quite amazing.  But, let's get to the good stuff...the fashion.

Here are my top picks for fashion, in no particular order:

-Rooney Mara, in Givenchy, the details on the back made the dress.
-Livia Giuggioli (Colin Firth's wife), in custom Valentino.
-Octavia Spencer, in Tadashi Shoji.
-Gwyneth Paltrow, in Tom Ford, love the cape.
-Michelle Williams, in Louis Vuitton (though I did not like the back so much).
-Jessica Chastain, in Alexander McQueen.

*My best dressed goes to Christopher Plummer wearing a navy, velvet Tuxedo.  He looked so dapper! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment