Thursday, February 9, 2012

Movie Review The Grey

I saw the movie Grey today with Liam Neeson, it was interesting.  I liked the idea and it was fairly realistic, until the end.

There is a plane full of people leaving from an oil drilling facility in the middle of no where Alaska heading back to Anchorage, when the plane crashes.  From there it is all the survivors of the crash trying to survive in the wilderness of Alaska, and to make it worse there is a pack of wolves out hunting them.

So all was going fairly well for me until one of the survivors falls into a river and another guy jumps in to save him.  Then when they aren't in the water anymore they act like nothing is wrong. I am sorry if someone falls into a river in below zero temperatures in the middle of no where with no way to get dry they are dead.

This movie was interesting, at times exciting, but was also a little too long and slow.

I rate 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment