Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pinterest

So, I have been hearing a lot about this thing called "Pinterest."  There are tons of people blogging about Pinterest and how incredibly amazing it is so I decided to check it out.  I go to their website, www.pinterest.com  The page whet my appetite but it turns out I have to be a member to explore.  From what I gather it is a place where you can mark things I am interested in, all in one place, which seems pretty great. 

Only problem is to become a member I have to ask for an invite.  I have to prostrate myself and request for the people of "Pinterest" to evaluate me and see if I am worthy to be a member of their website.  Reminds me of lining up against the wall in gym class and waiting to be picked for a team...beyond demeaning!  If I am found worthy I will give it a try because now I want the invite but at least I voiced my opinion of the whole invite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment