Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Hair = New Me

After a visit to the salon, making a drastic change to my hair, I feel like a new person.  I run my fingers through my hair, over and over, trying to familiarize myself with the new feeling.  When I look in the mirror it seems like I see a stranger, taking weeks to get used to the new me.  I will play with my hair, trying out different hairdo’s to see which ones I like.  I also test out makeup, seeing which colors make for the best looks.

Getting a new hair style or hair color is a little like getting a new fresh look at myself and who I want to be.  The new hair gives me a new feeling about myself and brings out a part of me that had been hidden under my old hair.  This is why I understand the saying, “Blondes have more fun.”

My hair now.
Brown hair without bangs. 
Brown Hair with bangs.
 Blond hair with a feather.
 Medium length hair.
Blond hair...in Ireland.
 Short hair.
 Blond hair with bangs.
 Brown hair with blond and red highlights.
 Red hair.
 Black hair.
 Brown hair with blond highlights.
Me with Morris...

I feel like I look a little like a new person with all of these different hair colors, styles, and cuts.  Maybe it is just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment