Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hugo Movie Review!

My mom, aunt, and I all saw Hugo today at the cheap movie theater (love cheap theaters).  This is a very unique and different type of movie, and I adore the girl in it Chloe Grace Moretz.  With that being said this movie was too long, this is my biggest complaint for most movies out there now, and at points it was down right slow and boring.

A young orphan boy is living at a train station by himself, and if he can keep the clocks wound no one will know he is living their by himself and take him to the orphanage.  This boy is also trying to fix an automaton that he and his father were working on when the father died.  From there he meets people and tries to find a family.  

This is done in about 2 hours and 15 min. my mom fell asleep in it.  Well made, great acting, interesting story, but too slow and too long. 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment